Established in 2002, Woodcliff Lake Optical offers a full range of services to accommodate any lifestyle and budget. Our eyewear professionals are very knowledgeable in all aspects of frame and lens selection and are profiicient with the latest technologies. We believe that educating our customers is a very important part of the eyewear and lens selection process.
Our full service capabilities include:
- Ability to work with any eyeglass prescription
- Working with a highly trained professional to assist with selection and ordering
- Personalized attention for selection of eyewear and lenses
- Unsurpassed warranties
- Lifetime free cleaning and adjustments
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Woodcliff Lake Optical maintains a variety of styles from high fashion designer brands to value package eyewear. We take pride in our offerings. Keeping up with the latest designers and trends is of the utmost importance to us.
We provide superior lenses with the latest options such as:
- Progressive (Varilux no-line) Bifocals
- Superior Non-Glare Lenses (for 10% crisper clearer vision, preventing glare under artificial light: for computers, night driving, florescent lighting)
- Polarized sunglass lenses, for the best in glare protection
- High Index lenses (thinner) for higher strength prescriptions
- Transition lenses, which go from light to dark, according to changing light
- Trivex plastic lenses, are one of the strongest and most impact resistant lenses available.
- Computer lenses, featuring a larger intermediate area, perfect for working at a computer.
We look forward to servicing your complete eyewear needs.
Optical Shoppe Hours:
- Monday -- 9am to 4pm
- Tuesday -- 9am to 4pm
- Wednesday -- 10am to 7pm
- Thursday -- 9am to 4pm
- Friday -- 9am to 1pm
Hours are subject to change. Please call.
Optical Shoppe Contact info:
© 2002-2019, Woodcliff Lake Ophthalmology, LLP